Logo

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Team Suche FAQ Kalender Startseite Portal
Server mieten Link Us Links TeamSpeak Statistik Filebase User-Map
Clanwars Hangman Elfmeter KickTipp Turnier Chat
NO CHEAT
Bewertung: Dieses Thema wurde noch nicht bewertet. Dieses Thema wurde noch nicht bewertet. Dieses Thema wurde noch nicht bewertet. Dieses Thema wurde noch nicht bewertet. Dieses Thema wurde noch nicht bewertet.
Administrator
[OTB] Leader

Namen: T3RR0R15T
Clan: [OTB]
PlayerID: 5

Userpage

02.03.2019 12:44 pbcup_warhouse #24204

Mapname:pbcup_warhouse
Download-Info:
Dateiname:
Dateigröße:
Anz. Downloads:
Traffic bisher:

Version:
pbcup_warhouse.bsp
3.89 MB
0 Byte

Final
Weiter zum Download
Mapper:DirtyTaco
Gamemodes:CTF Capture The Flag
Spieler:nicht angegeben
Mapfiles:pbcup_warhouse_b1.bsp
pbcup_warhouse.bsp
Server:[OTB] Beta - Jetzt spielen! -
Quelle:Offizielles Forum
Beschreibung:
Zitat:
I stopped and started this map a bunch of times dating all the way back to pbcup season 1 (2006?). In my recent re-emergence i took a look through my old mapfiles and found this one about 5% done. I tried playing the old warhouse.bsp in a match twice since coming back and new people just forfeit it. This map deserves better.

This is an attempt to modernize warhouse so it doesn't get relegated to the dustbin. All the maps dimensions are the same as warhouse except the height. I made the ceiling(s) a bit higher so double jumping was possible. I added a lot of small jumps and whatnot to make chokepoints more interesting, but I left all the core components of the map. And although i didn't want to make players spawn with everything, I knew I had to if there was any chance of this map being played.

When I completed the map, naturally, I had broken vis and rad. This map probably would never have seen the light of day if it wasn't for Fourthx. Understanding Quake2's compilers is a dying art and he is one of the last few. So if you like the map, thank him.

Give this map a shot in tomorrow's social saturday and let me know how it plays. Need feedback on the lighting in particular.

Bildanhänge:
jpg Dateiname: pbcup_warhouse.jpg
Dateigröße: 284.31 KB
Download Downloads: 0